Old barn falls down

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old barn falls down
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 09:55 am:

Back in Dec, I went to Rome, NY and along the way, I stopped and took some photos of a small crawler tractor. I had to walk thru the snow, both ways. Near by was a large barn and I was told by the gentleman who lived across the road, that in the barn was a model T. that looked like it was complete but in real sad shape. Since the barn had a posted property notice on the barn I did not enter. I finally found out later who owned the barn and he was in Florida for the winter due to return in April. I still do not know where he lives. Also the man across the road said there was a lot of other old cars in there also. Wednesday, I came home from Syracuse
and came past the old barn and most of it was down, probably from the snow we had this winter.
I did not have a camera with me and I am going back to take a picture and to see if it is possible to see if the Hayloft floor is intact. If it is there may be some hope for the rusty gold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 10:07 am:

John - I've been waiting for this! Good luck - lots of pics!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

John, I'm not far from rome. I'm not sure where the barn might be but i would be interested in any of the rust you don't pick up if they are parting with it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration