One Car done to new owner 2 more to repair !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: One Car done to new owner 2 more to repair !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

The 1926 Roadster I have been working on for two years went to Mark, the new owner here in my town of Mishawaka. He is an eager new member to learn. Two more to go, a 1926 Touring with no generator, so I will need to build a fun projects magneto recharger, and a 1917 Roadster with 10 PSI compression, no starter so I will need to get the compression up to 55 PSI for easy hand starts !

before and after shots

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

Sweet deal!!

YFAF - yellow Fords are faster!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark critchlow on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 09:24 am:

Thanks Dave! I will be enjoying my new "toy" for years to come.

To all users of this forum, I have already learned a great deal from this format and will continue to do so in the future. Everything interests me and I read every post and learn new knowledge every day. "Great fun"

Keep up the great work everyone this forum does a great service and does promote the "Model T" hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 02:37 pm:

Hi Mark - Your car with the bright yellow paint is very photogenic.

Just a suggestion, but you might want to take a nice picture of it and make it your "profile" picture.

Again, just a suggestion...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark critchlow on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

Thanks for the suggestion Keith. I plan on doing that within the next week or so, just getting used to starting and driving the car and looking for just the right setting.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration