DEast Tn swap meets?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: DEast Tn swap meets?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 03:26 pm:

Does anyone know of any swap meets with T parts, in east TN? I heard last year there were some, but was to late in the year, and missed them.
I heard that Knoxville fair grounds has a couple. Does anyone know anything about them, or others near by.

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 05:53 pm:

Pat, there are none that I know of, I have been with the Smoky Mountain T group for eleven years and there has never been a meet with T parts, a lot of street rod shows though.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Pat, do you know Julian Bankston in Rugby, he is the Mayor, he has two ts and is active in the group here.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 06:36 pm:

Prewar swap meet in Luray Va. Lot's of T stuff it sounds like. In MAY 3 DAYS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry LaPatka- East Tennessee on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Probably the best source for possible parts might be the Maggie Valley north Carolina swap meet at the end of June which is not in Maggie Valley but rather Asheville, North Carolina next to the Asheville Airport at the fairgrounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Thanks guys

A guy in Sweetwater, Tn told me they had swaps at the Knoxville fair. He must have been thinking hot rods. He had T's and A parts. He has sold all his T parts, some where else, after I was to his place.

Rick, I think he called me spring before last, when I was selling my wife's '27 Tudor. He wanted to know what other parts I would sale. I think I'll look him up. I'm real close to Rugby.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have surgery May 4th, and most likely won't be able to make that, Darn!
But I should be able to make the one in N. Carolina.

Thanks again, Pat

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration