Chickasha feedback

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha feedback
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

For years I have wanted to attend the swap meet at Chickasha but taking the time off mid week and driving 600 miles each way always caused me to pass it up. This year I needed some wheels and fenders so I convinced myself to go for it. I called a well known vendor and got a price on wheels and we agreed to meet at Chickasha where he rents a space. I also arranged to have an individual forum poster meet me with fenders. The individual was true to his word and I bought his fenders as agreed. The commercial vendor not only didn't bring any wheels, he seemed totally indifferent about not living up to his commitment. Fortunately there were plenty of wheels available from other vendors and I didn.t have to go home without a set as that was the main reason I had gone. Otherwise I really enjoyed attending. There were lots of goodies and I saw several people I knew. I'm glad to have had the experience though I doubt I will ever go again. I think any one interested in pre-war cars should go at least once.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration