Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:43 pm:

http://www.fowlkesrealtyandauction.com/auctions282.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 07:23 am:

I would sure like to know what these cars and parts sell for. The other night I watched American pickers buy a 1911 Model T and a 1931 Model A for $18,000. I believe some of their programs are as scripted as a Disney movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

Ed,
Thanks for posting the link!
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

Auction June 27, 2015

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration