I want to thank Mike Bender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I want to thank Mike Bender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

After buying a Gene French line boring system trying to get information with simple things like type of tining or what heat to use a friend put me on to his site. Mike is hands on and not offensive with a wealth of knowledge a real plus to the forum.
Thanks Mike, Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Paul, I agree ......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Mike is doing a fantastic job! If someone has not visited his site yet, it is located at: http://modelt-tips.com/index.html

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

I agree also. Meeting him in person was one of many highlights of my first trip to Chickasha. Nice guy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration