Cast iron head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cast iron head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

h
hh
can any one identify this head?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

I can, it's the one I should have kept. Maybe you will let me try it on an engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Thanks Mike ! I haven't CCed it yet just cleaned it up a bit for the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

That's a neat looking head. Good squish area....never seen one just like that. Interesting that there are no outside marking's. Please post how it compares "CC" to a Z head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 08:28 am:

I run one and you need to do some mill work for bigger valves or cam, it is the same CC as the wuakasha head that I had at the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

The underside looks very much like the Berg's Turbulator head recently discussed here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

I believe it is a A-C head. I have two of them. They work very well.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration