Some T's and others at Pocatello, ID Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Some T's and others at Pocatello, ID Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Some older cars attended "Chrome in the Dome" this weekend. 3 cut-off Model T's. Some nicer than others. It was a good contrast to the Rods and Customs and lots of interest form young and old alike.

A vintage adaptation of a later top to an earlier car.

A Touring fender mount retained on conversion to roadster.

Homemade seat back drop modification.

A nice Gentleman's Roadster I watched a friend restore over 37 years.

This 1926 Buick belonged to another friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

My apologies. The car above is a 1926 DODGE. I seem to have a mental block as I nearly always call it a Buick. I guess I have been around Model t's too long. I am a little retarded but I sometimes want to KICK myself.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration