OT- Ford and Dodge records relating to models K and N

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- Ford and Dodge records relating to models K and N
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, March 22, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

Hap mentioned Ford and Canada records on another thread that was becoming lengthy, so I'm starting this.

Possibly Steve M. Sent the following to me some time ago. I believe the copies are from the University of Windsor, and list the parts, cost and maker of each Model K component. The documents shoe that only three components (although three of the major components) were produced by Dodge Brothers. Interestingly, the cost when added together of the Dodge parts equal, to the penny, the contracted price Ford directors agreed to pay Dodge for the Model K chassis in the January 1906 Board of Directors minutes:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration