A little more progress

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A little more progress
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Now that paint is near done, I turned my attention to the engine getting assembled and installed in the chassis for my C-Cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

and a couple more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark McWethy on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

Very nice!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 07:14 pm:

Wow, top notch throughout, can't wait to see more progress pictures! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

Thanks for the compliments and yes, that's a 27 engine with 12 volt electrics in a 12 chassis. I'm just to lazy to crank by hand any more. I'll post some more when I have the pin stripper come to do the sheet metal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Beautiful!! KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 12:54 am:

Very nice design and work. The wheels sets the whole thing off---beautiful wheels ----makes it "POP". Can you tell us about the wheels as I am not familiar with them--are they old vintage or new?. Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 02:17 am:

They are old. I have a mint condition set just like them that I've had for probably 20 years. I looked for years to find an original wrench for them, opened a box at an auction one day and it was right on top of a bunch of junk wrenches. They are very high quality wheels and the caps are beautiful. Mine are not for sale, by the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 07:55 am:

Wire wheels and brass......it just doesn't get any sexier!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

Here are some pics of the wheel parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Absolutely stunning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 03:04 am:

Like jewelry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 09:38 am:

sex on wheels! (pardon the pun)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration