20 inch TT wheel, rim and snap ring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 20 inch TT wheel, rim and snap ring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

Found this on ebay, thought it might interest someone. I have no connection to the part or its sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-TT-FORD-TRUCK-RIM-with-wood-spoke-wheel-brake-drum 1921-22-23-24-25-26-27-/291410476201?hash=item43d96afca9&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 08:52 am:

I replaced both my rear rims on my TT Firetruck that were maybe even a bit better than that with new ones. Didn't want to trust 90 y.o. rusty rims with the installers safety let alone mine on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:29 am:

Tim, where did you buy your rims and do you remember about what they cost?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

I like know as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:24 am:

I got them from Universal Tire in Hershey PA. The whole batch was just a few bucks under $2K, I know, a lot of money, but the peace of mind is worth every bit of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 09:05 am:

Looks like it sold already?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration