Bruce McCalley's Book, Hardcover, Fairly Inexpensive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bruce McCalley's Book, Hardcover, Fairly Inexpensive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:24 am:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Model-T-Ford-by-Bruce-W-McCalley-1994-Hardcover/405 016&cpid=589950&tg=info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Wow
That's a deal if it is truly a first edition and the description is correct.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

The 1997 MTFCA annual meeting was held in St. Louis. Like several others, I asked Bruce to autograph my copy of his book.

This one isn't for sale..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

I had two like Dicks but gave one to the Libary in Breckenridge,Mi. At the same time i also gave them a copy of Tin Lizzie by Stern. I hope both are still on the job?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson Absaroka County on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

I asked Bruce to autograph my copy at Chickasha in 2010 with the year he graduated Van Nuys High. He looked at me in wonderment but graciously obliged my request.
As an aside Norma Jean Baker attended Van Nuys High at the same time as Bruce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:32 am:

I wouldn't consider the new soft cover edition. The pages are of poor quality. My copy is also signed by Bruce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

I bought maybe that last shrinkwrapped copy in the world (???) at the swapmeet in Fredericia, Denmark in 2009 and brought it to Chickasha 2010 and got Bruce to sign it. Too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

Michael:

I bought my copy at the MTFCA Museum, has the same signature without the "e" in McCalley. When I phoned Bruce, he denied he misspelled, but blamed the pen . Miss him.

Bob Jablonski

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration