Aussies and others with RHD. Is there any interest in a RHD version of the Ross steering box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Aussies and others with RHD. Is there any interest in a RHD version of the Ross steering box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:41 am:

I think the title says it all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

LOL you'll have to make it upside down as well as backwards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

what would approximate price be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

Rob
Currently I am offering the LHD drive at $1,200.00. The problem comes down to quantity. I am making ONE for myself with the case fabricated (welded up from steel parts). Obviously this is not a economical way to make any quantity. It is for my '13 which of course doesn't have a generator. I am not sure it is even possible to make one that will fit the '19-25 cars if they have a gear driven generator. I believe some of the RHD drive cars used a belt driven generator . I am going to take some measurements and see if I can fit to the '26-7 RHD with a gear driven generator

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration