Photo of my grandparents, dad and his siblings, and a model t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Photo of my grandparents, dad and his siblings, and a model t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

pic says 4 th of july picnic4 th of july

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:28 am:

There are so many bodies in that bed, it's hard to tell the year! My guess is a 1925.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

Nothing but female offspring ???

Had a neighbor lady growing up. She was one of 21 surviving children ...
... 18 girls, 3 boys. Born in 1885, she was in the middle of the pack.

I have seen the spectacle of females and bathroom facilities, and to consider
18+Mom in an era of outdoor plumbing, ... all can say is "WOW !"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

Burger,
Outdoor plumbing is why it worked at all. Nobody wanted to spend any excess time in there. Get in, get out as quickly as possible. All us men would need to do to regain some bathroom control is eliminate the indoor plumbing. Of course, that would entail living alone I imagine. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 06:32 pm:

run Forest, run...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

2 boys and 7 girls , dad is the guy in the dark hat below the rear window, the baby is my aunt Mildred born april 1925

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:09 am:

Reminds me of Canyonlands III tour. Nine people in total. Weight- a little heavy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 09:04 am:

James is that you. I was on the tour, and never got a chance to meet with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:23 am:

Larry, This was the 2009 Canyonlands Tour.
There were three 25 Roadster PU's there and we all happened upon the same parking lot in Colorado City.
One of these days we will meet. Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration