Elkhorn Wisconsin cars on the street in front of a big building-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Elkhorn Wisconsin cars on the street in front of a big building-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

As seen in Google maps:

hotel_lorraine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

There is a 1914 Touring in the lower left corner by the rock. He has a Prest-O-Lite tank on his running board.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

Amazing what we do to turn our character filled streets into
boiled down dirty sock water.

More amazing still is that this building wasn't torn down and
replaced with a square glass box or quickie mart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

Give them time Burger, give them time.

Peter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

It's nice to see some of the other buildings have survived too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 02:21 am:

What's amazing to me is that some of the details survive after nearly a hundred years! Look at that sort of hokey look'n gutter/downspout system just to the right of the clock, and that has somehow survived all these years!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 03:23 am:

I don't think that's a 1914 in the left corner. Look closer at the doors, and I believe you'll see it's a 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 05:50 am:

Thanks for posting Herb, I always enjoy looking at these old photos. Great looking building, they shouldn't have changed anything. I really like the porches.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 09:19 am:

What a delight for me to see these wonderful pictures and the detailed observations posted. Thank you guys, one and all.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration