Thank you Chris

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank you Chris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 05:57 am:

Thank you Chris for your help in getting back on the forum. I enjoy looking at and sharing my thoughts with my many friends on the forum!

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: two days to Christmas, I can hardly wait!!!!

Seabiscuit my 1926 Model T Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 06:19 am:

Today's the day!!!! I'm on my way to Haverhill to finish installing the engine and bring Seabiscuit home. You can bet that I'll be HAPPY MOTORING when I'm "Out for a Sunday Drive" tomorrow!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Seabiscuit my 1926 Model T Coupe
Seabiscuit with engine installed

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration