Swap meet - Ashtabula Ohio 3/28/15

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Swap meet - Ashtabula Ohio 3/28/15
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 07:42 am:

Just wanted to mention the swap meet this weekend at the Ashtabula County Fair grounds sponsored by the AACA Western Reserve Chapter.

This is an annual meet and is held indoors and out at the Ashtabula County Fair grounds 127 Elm Street, Jefferson, Ohio. It is a nice gathering of car buffs and has a little bit of everything. I have seen some Model T stuff there in the past.

I have no connection with this meet I just wanted to share the information with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 06:33 am:

Thank you for posting this. It's only about an hour away so I may be there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration