Interesting top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Interesting top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 07:55 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Touring-/271818803810?forcerrptr=true&hash= item3f49a9ca62&item=271818803810

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 08:00 am:

That's cool! A little terrifying if that's all old plate glass, but really cool that it had windows all the way around. If only they had any idea how far ahead of their time they were. Haven't seen that accessory from Jay before. =) (speaking of which, those need to come back!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

The windows look like they swing up and out of the way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

Does anyone know if this vehicle ever sold?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:33 am:

First thought it was a California top. These were wood framed sides you could enclose your open car with. Then again ones I have seen windows were different

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 03:44 am:

I want one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Speaking of interesting tops did anyone see that Victoria Secret special?

(I figured I may as well make stupid comments now because Chris will be shutting this forum down for the 2016 forum....Ok I know all my comments are stupid, don't rub it in)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:44 pm:

Talk about a wandering eye---err, topic. . .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration