Oops! Wreck of a White steamer-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Oops! Wreck of a White steamer-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 09:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Oops is right. Looks like it rolled off the end of that platform.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Is that Ferris Bueller on the right? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Did it spill it's water?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 10:34 am:

But my railroad watch said the train was here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 10:49 am:

It wants it's belly scratched!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:13 am:

Fred, I don't think it spilt any water as the ground around it looks dry. I also don't think they would have totaled it. I think they would simply have had it rebuilt.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:17 am:

The caption on the bottom says C.H.Baunder's White Steamer after its 14 ft jump apr 11. What?? that don't sound right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:23 am:

Such a tragedy! Those are fascinating cars, I would love to own one and I really enjoy watching Jay Leno fire up and drive his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKX1KgIkBwg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

I wonder how much NBC and the Tonight show like Jay making this video?

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

Steam IS wonderful. That video was made before Jay acquired the 2 40 HP Whites. Lucky Guy.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

What we have here is a typical case of "Turns over but won't start". The tank we see is the fuel tank (Gasoline, Kerosene or whatever). It is pressurized.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Perhaps it's from down under and they just shipped it to the states

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration