Old Photo - Posing In A Torpedo Pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Posing In A Torpedo Pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:47 am:

I think that is a 1912.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Cut off Touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:59 am:

It is probably a 1912 Commercial roadster with the rear section changed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

I'm with Jay on this one looks to be a 12' torpedo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

I agree it is a 1912 torpedo, but where is the gas tank?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

i see what looks like a filer neck in the bed.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

no i think its the tail light ???? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

Here's an unmodified one. There is no room under the seat for a standard tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 12:50 pm:

Notice the length of the flap on the top boot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

Yes, Larry, and also the Prest - O - Lite tank. The car looks really clean and shiney too, maybe it's almost new.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

looks like there is room for a rectangular tank under the seat???.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

Yes it is a 1912 Torpedo. The commercial roaster body was similar to the 1910 roadster and 1911 commercial. The McCally disc has photos of an original 1912 Torpedo.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration