Pic... drove her for the first time.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Pic... drove her for the first time.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wes heustess on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 01:22 am:

Thanks fellas! Pulled her out and drove her. Aside from not being able to climb the driveway because of a loose band all was good. Something to be said about being able to adjust a tranny on a hill in five minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wes heustess on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 01:32 am:

Pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 03:04 am:

Great job Wes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 05:56 am:

Sounds like a good start!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Nice! My goal is to get the T Speedster up and running in the few couple months, and will be happy this season to drive her around the neighborhood. We are in a sleepy, level part of town, perfect to teaching one's self to drive a "T".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Sounds like a good goal Steven. I'm also trying to get my speedster ready for some summer touring. I'm hoping to have the new seats on by May but I'm becoming a little concerned with my upholsterer's enthusiasm for the task. I keep bringing him money and I'm very close to our agreed upon cost but I haven't seen any progress yet. I really didn't become concerned until a few days ago (Monday) when I figured I'd find him in the shop I instead woke him from his nap. He was tired from putting a hardwood floor in one of the bedrooms in his house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Mike

Are you coming to Nebraska?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Seager on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

Any pictures Wes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

Henry was thinking when he provided the low speed adjustment on the outside of the transmission!

We can only imagine how many people over the years have did what you did when Model T's were in their heyday.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration