Which vendor ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Which vendor ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Hi,
I read in an old post that there is a vendor (in California, I think) that sells adaptor plates for fitting Model A & B manifolds to T engines.
Can anybody tell me who it is?.....please?
Thanks & Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

chaffin's maybe ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Thanks Spencer.
I do most of my T shopping at Chaffins and they have nothing listed in their catalouge. Well, not that I can see anyway. I'll email Dave and ask?
Thanks again,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

Chaffins directed me too the tin shed in Santa fe springs Ca. I have an A intake and carb on my 26 roadster and I use the glads and copper o rings. You need to be careful installing them so they seal all the way around but they work great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

I should have searched better than I did. Langs sell them too.
My apologies and Thanks,
Rob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration