1925 Model T Reproduction wood parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1925 Model T Reproduction wood parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frederick Spalding on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 11:29 pm:

Does anyone know if Fordwood is still in business? I placed an order with them and to date have not received anything from them and they are non-responsive to voice or emails.
Therefore I am also asking if there are other reproduction wood part manufacturers for 1925 Model T- specifically Body sill/Driver and cowl rail and pillar for a 1925 Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 01:40 am:

Classic Wood in Greensboro, NC. Makes body kits for the major suppliers but I am not aware of anybody that makes individual pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P.J. Thiessen-Elkhorn NE. on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 07:34 am:

Classic Wood in N.C. I just ordered a kit and they do nice work with excellent customer service.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration