Any news on the MTFCA convention ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Any news on the MTFCA convention ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

Our son Bill and his wife Cindy conducted a driving tour to visit Southern California Model T and old car stuff around town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

Hey! That's my "15"! or how it should look when I'm finished. Car looks great have fun!
Mike Snyder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 02:35 pm:

Nice car! Very nice. I'm located in Southern California too. Just keep 'er locked up while you're here or I just might "take" her for a ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 03:08 pm:

Hey Jerry, I am a paid up member of the San Pedro Maffia so I am not afraid ;~)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

I like that car, but why is the front wheel drive only on one side? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

Good observation! Probably to improve steering with the smaller tyres up front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 11:04 am:

The Orange County Chapter did an excellent job on the entire event. The tours on Saturday were really enjoyable. John Herd kept our bus entertained between stops. The banquet last night was terrific. We saw photos of past events and past members. Mark (with, I am certain, assistance from son, Miles) kept us entertained with a great video display. I think everyone enjoyed the entire event. A big thank you to the chapter for organizing this event. Sorry I don't have photos to share.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration