Lifetime Collection ANTIQUE & COLLECTOR CAR & PARTS AUCTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lifetime Collection ANTIQUE & COLLECTOR CAR & PARTS AUCTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 01:39 am:

WOW.........gotta take a look........ :-)

http://www.fowlkesrealtyandauction.com/auctions282.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 02:01 am:

I hope whoever they have sorting and setting up the auction has some idea of what the parts are and how to group them for the auction. You going, Craig?? I am, have a room reserved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 02:40 am:

No Stan.......not only do I HATE traveling but I can spend more than enough on the cars I already have.
That IS going to be one hell of an auction though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 07:53 am:

I expect I'll go. Events like this draw the high rollers, but usually some good crumbs fall off the table for us plebeians.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 08:04 am:

How far is this auction from Lincoln, Ne?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Jon it's about 600 miles. Your going to have to leave the Speedster Reunion on Friday evening to make it. I'm dwelling on what to do. Such problems to have.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration