Ready for a new touring season

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ready for a new touring season
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 05:55 am:

I'm back on the road again, thanks to Ken, Paul, Chet, George, Steve and many others. It's great to be in a Model T club (Central New Hampshire Model T Club) and have the help and support they give. Saturday with it snowing out side Ken, Paul and I got Seabiscuit back altogether and running, what a great feeling that was!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfxktc9amzY&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 06:58 am:

Congratulations Warren! Happy motoring. Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 08:49 am:

Glad to hear it Warren! Enjoy the ride! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 04:52 pm:

Hello John, how are you coming along with your Express delivery? Can you show us some photos? I know you have had a very tough winter with all those storms. Thanks Tim, I had Seabiscuit out for a Sunday drive yesterday and it was GREAT!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

Well Warren, it wasn't a nice drive but I DID at least get the '13 out of her trailer for the first time since I brought her home last January! Oh what a feeling. Primed her 3 yanks, she almost free started when I switched on her batt., then one quick yank and off she fired!! What a thrill! And that engine was ice cold from the 30 degree night before. At least ran real nice in the driveway. I put nice clean X's in her first though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

Hi Warren Here's an in progress. Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:16 am:

Thanks John, who is the proud (and justifiably so) Peacock sitting in your T? It's a great looking Canopy Express Delivery.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:26 am:

Tim, here is a short video that I think you'll agree Seabiscuit looks and sounds a lot better!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204183866185397&set=vb.1488951254&type=2& theater&notif_t=like

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration