Another "First Drive" video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Another "First Drive" video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Here and on MTFCFB there have been several videos lately showing first starts and first drives, so I'll add another. My first drive in the roadster, June 2011. It shows why the engine later went to Mike Bender.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zapAGUvBu1w

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:12 am:

Do you have the rear curtain loose for more ventilation?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:38 am:

Yes indeed! Doesn't everyone? :-) Actually that's how it came to me. Since then I've repaired that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration