OT Custom Pickup Bed Skid Strips

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Custom Pickup Bed Skid Strips
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:45 am:

While searching the internet I found a place that would custom make pickup bed skid strips. The website had a form you downloaded and put all the measurements for length and hole placement. I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know who does this?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:47 am:

I'll be watching this one. TT beds need them too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 10:04 am:

are you talking about these?
http://www.classicmuscle.com/p-43531-stainless-steel-polished.aspx?ibp-adgroup=p las&gclid=CM-W3dqe0MQCFUokgQodC0sAeA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 10:05 am:

if you do a search on this using bing you get a lot of them
"custom pick-up bed strips"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:06 am:

What would really be nice is if someone would reproduce the 1925 bed strips that were only used for that year. They are hard to find in good condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:36 am:

I finally found it again!
Howard Dennis

http://www.mar-k.com/CustomForms/index.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Found another place that can do them;
Mack Products
PO Box 856
Moberly MO 65270
660-263-7444
WWW.mackhils.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration