Bob's new spring bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bob's new spring bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

I bought a few of the new rear spring bolts Bob Bergstat is making. When I received them, I thought the tall head was too tall. Today I took apart an old taper-leaf spring with its original bolt and compared its bolt to Bob's new one.

bolt

Can't get much better than that! Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Very nice. Just waiting for the fronts and I'll get both. Nice to see they actually are right. We all appreciate having parts that are made right the first time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 05:49 am:

Bob, how do I get one of those bolts? I'm re-doing my rear springs and am about ready to put it all back together but the old bolt was too rusted and bent to reuse!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:12 am:

Bill, you can contact him via info on his web page:

http://www.bobsantiqueautoparts.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 09:58 am:

Or you can call him at 888-663-3581.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:29 am:

Thanks - ordered one an hour ago!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:48 am:

Thank you guys,
On the way, Bill
thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Bob, Thanks for making these parts. I look forward to more of your new parts, keep them coming. Ill order some of the tie bolts as soon as the fronts are done. Better make a bunch ... :-) :-) You may have a bunch of orders for the first batch ..

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration