Speedster Hall of Fame Web Site Inquiry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster Hall of Fame Web Site Inquiry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 02:04 am:

I have noticed that the Speedster Hall of Fame Web Page has no information regarding the Recipients after 2011. With the approaching presentations for 2015 to be held in June this year, will this site be updated in the future?

Best regards, John Page, Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Owen - Elizabethtown, KY on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Not only are the recipients missing but the information for 2010 and 2011 is wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

I have now updated the Speedster Hall of Fame up to 2011.

I will track down the missing years and update in due course.

Would some of you speedster types review the information for errors please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

Thank you Chris. Much appreciated!! As the years go on without the information being updated it will only get harder.
Best regards, John Page, Australia.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration