1926 Model T Ford out for first Sunday Drive March 29

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Model T Ford out for first Sunday Drive March 29
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

I'm back on the road again and feel like Barney Oldfield, thanks to Ken, Paul, Chet, George, Steve and many others. It's great to be in a Model T club (Central New Hampshire Model T Club) and have the help and support they give. Saturday with it snowing out side Ken, Paul and I got Seabiscuit back altogether and running, what a great feeling that was!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg-gcaW6ug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Warren...congrats on getting Seabiscuit going! Looked like a great drive! I think your pooch was saying.."Come on dad, let me have the wheel!!" I sooo need an enclosed T for my dog! But she's happy in the Model A. I take it the camera was mounted on your cap? And how long did it take for a 17 min. clip to upload? Last time I loaded a mere 3 min. clip it took forever!!

Happy motoring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 08:40 am:

OK, I PM'd u about that cool cap-cam!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

Tim, it was mounted on my hat and it took over two days to upload, partly because we have very slow internet speeds. If you watch the mirror you can see it, I'll look for your PM. I have a '17 canopy express delivery that Halley loves riding in.
Gary, pretty girl with a nice gun, thank you.

Happy motoring,

Warren

1917 Model T Ford Canopy Express Delivery

The Hat

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration