Wheel rebuilder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wheel rebuilder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Is there a T wheel rebuilder in California that any one knows about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 10:16 am:

I believe there is one in Sonora, but can't remember his name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:21 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/530095.html?1427900042

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:58 am:

We have a wheelwright in Brea. He is a Model T guy and is active in our local club. He just finished a set of wheels for me that are now waiting for me to paint.

He is Dave Seiler <wheelguy221@yahoo.com>

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

George Garrigan has an ad in the VF mag. Phone is 209-533=0468

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Sacramento is within a hundred miles of Sonora. If you take the parts directly to the shop and pick up the finished wheels instead of paying for shipping, that makes a big cut in the overall cost. If Garrigan costs any more than the others, that may more than cover the difference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 01:14 pm:

I know you asked for someone in California, but I just recently called Garrigan in northern California and he has an 8 month back log, plus he's a little expensive.
Stutzman in Ohio is great, he's turnover time is much better, and his prices are far more reasonable. Even with shipping, you come out ahead.
JMHO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

I talked to Stutzman recently, and he told me his current turnaround time was five weeks. I think that's mighty good, especially considering his reputation for first class quality work.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration