Vendor at Chickasha that handles buffing/polishing wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vendor at Chickasha that handles buffing/polishing wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

Recently purchased this very dark early auto postcard. I'm thinking it may be an early Ford Runabout. Can anyone pin down the year and model?
Super Thanks.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USAPossible early Ford Runabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Sorry for the title mixup. Tried three times to update the title box but it kept reverting to a very old posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

i think it is a maxwell not a ford.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

This is a little better, but it's pretty bad to start with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

I would agree with Charley. Possibly a Model AA Maxwell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

I tried smoothing out the pixellation before changing the brightness and contrast:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 08:42 pm:

I think its a '11 AB due to the style of the Westchester lamps.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration