16 valve Roof type B

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 16 valve Roof type B
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 06:19 pm:

Anyone have a source for the dual exhaust manifold,and valve/rocker covers? Thanks for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Mike
I may have the valve covers you are looking for (new castings)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Mike

The dual exhaust manifold is very rare. I have only seen one and it wasn't for sale. I think Les looked into making some but it was very hard to do and felt the cost would be very high.
good luck finding a set, as I have been looking for years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Mike I'm trying to locate one of the completion exhaust manifolds to have some cast. I will let you know if I get it done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Thanks guys. I saw a set of exhaust manifolds sell on Ebay last year, I thought to myself, you should own those...I didn't bid because I didn't own a 16vRoof. I now have a Roof and wished I Bid!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

Mike I make the cross over and the down pipe for the same single exhaust Roof

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

I was just at Gaslight in Urbana Ohio, I saw an exhaust manifold there that was cracked but would make nice pattern, there was a home made one there also, The owner said he would be glad to help some one out to make some more since he owned one at one time. Hope this will help some of you guys out??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

If some one wants to make a pattern I can RECOMMEND a good foundry. They have done all my cast iron work for the last 15 years and do top quality work for a fair price and will do the BIZZARE antique car projects. They will also cast steel. I personally don't need them as I only have a B 16 valve head (small valve) and have all the parts for it's exhaust manifold system.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration