Old Photo - Young Girls Posing On The Running Board

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Young Girls Posing On The Running Board
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Blended out the damaged spots. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:36 am:

I have almost the same photo of my Mother and her sister sitting on the running board of my grandfathers '24 touring. I think it had demountable rims though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:42 am:

I have almost the same photo of my Mother and her sister sitting on the running board of my grandfathers '24 touring. I think it had demountable rims though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:01 am:

Larry Smith has almost the same photo of his Mother and her sister sitting on the running board of his grandfathers '24 touring. He thinks it had demountable rims though.

:-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Non-demountable rims. No cowl lights. No top saddles/arms. Low rad/cowl? Mid-late model year 1923??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:05 am:

They look like twins to me.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:54 am:

No doubt the reason for Larry's double post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Low cost leader, or economy model for 1923.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Lack of side lamps indicate it has a starter and generator.

I think I see the electric tail lamp thimble - not to be confused with the valve stem cover to the left:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

I wonder if the were able to keep the bowl after their hair cut?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

The bowl was used to make pudding for desert that evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

That is an early photo of the Doublemint Twins :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration