Old Photo - Model T Stage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Model T Stage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Neat pic, but something is odd - looks like the vehicle pic was cut out and pasted onto a different background? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:38 am:

You may be right Mark. Look at the area around the steering wheel, around the pedals and brake lever, behind the windshield, and other areas. Something strange going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 11:07 am:

I think that the photographer performed a 'teens "Photoshop" to remove a bit of the background in order to better show off the construction of the body. Note the the sidelight oil fonts have been cut out.

My two cents worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

It's a "Ghost coach" it appears at different hotels to pick up passengers on Halloween. That's why you have the shadows around it...it's really not there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

For a couple reasons, I did a little Googling about this stage line...thought you may be interested.

Of special interest may be those College bound folks, or parents of them...see the paragraph about Wheelock residents ...(true ??? I don't know - I've also heard that a certain percentage of Native American blood in your veins also gets you a "free ride" there.)

Good Luck !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelock,_Vermont

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration