Hassler install instructions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hassler install instructions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 07:30 am:

Would anyone have a legible set of install instructions they could scan? Saturday im installing the Hasslers on the car. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:27 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/373650.html?1373670300

Check out that thread. Also, Lang's sells a reprint of the instructions I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:30 am:

This thread also shows how to make the tools:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1120-Hassler-tool-fabrication-and-i nstructions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Will

Send you emails with scans attached.

And do make up the tool needed to compress the Hassler coil spring.

Here is what I made from a junk gear puller. Used the threaded shaft and dilled hole for the engagement pin.

Catalog picture of the tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Sorry I've been so late getting back to everyone.The last few weeks my wife and I have been house hunting here in Melbourne and we have signed on a nice place. It has lots of room to grow just in case the Model Ts start to multiply. Everyone, Thank you.

Will

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration