Class act swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Class act swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

I received a nice thank you note from the Country Road T and A Club today, for being a participant in the March swap meet in Marietta, OH. It was kind of nice getting this with a welcome to come back next year.
This was not expected but very nice to do.
Thanks to Norm Bailey and the rest of the group for a job well done. The girls did a nice job with the lunch and donuts as well.
We'll be back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

DOUGHNUTS! ...I didn't know they had DOUGHNUTS! or I would have called off sick from work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 06:15 am:

I agree. I have attended since the first event. I won't miss it. It's early enough that its a great time to catch up with your Model T friends after a long winter. I always find great parts and enjoy talking to new customers. Norm Bailey and his entire team do a fantastic job. The doughnuts are awesome as well. If you haven't attended in the last, mark your calendar to attend next year.
A big thank you to the entire team!
Brent

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration