Jacob Wellon's 1910 Ford-Photo view of controls

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Jacob Wellon's 1910 Ford-Photo view of controls
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

At one time the car had a windshield, as indicated by the spacer board. It looks like the headlamps had been electrified. And it has a Jacobson-Brandow coil box. Low filler neck.

What color is the floormat?

Neat picture!

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 08:49 am:

Keith, are you referring to the electrical switch / wiring on the firewall as a possible electric conversion for the headlights? Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 10:02 am:

It appears the floormat is probably grey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

Yes, Alan. It looks like a light switch to me.

So maybe the car is a 1909 runabout ? Grey body and fenders? (and floormat?)

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

I believe I have one of those switches around here - Dean Reg-U-Lite or something to that effect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 12:39 pm:

That switch is for the radio/CD player :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration