RV Andersons brothers contact details??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: RV Andersons brothers contact details??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 12:15 am:

I recently had the experience of viewing a wood kit for a 1912 Touring manufactured by who I believe is RV's brother?? It was magnificent quality and was well packaged for its international transport. Can someone supply me with the correct contact details and I would like to enquire as to if he does wood kits for other years? I am currently working on a 1916 Runabout project and would like to purchase a full wood kit for it? Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Here are a couple of phone numbers: 716-499-7255 and 716-397-5067. He doesn't use a computer, so no email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 03:30 pm:

Here's another that was on J.P. Anderson's product literature at Chickasha.

(716) 985-5880

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration