If You have a 26-27 Tudor and Live near Tifton, GA I Have Favor to Ask

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: If You have a 26-27 Tudor and Live near Tifton, GA I Have Favor to Ask
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Woolf on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 08:19 am:

I have a favor to ask for a friend. A gentleman in our car club asked me if I know of anyone who lives near Tifton, GA that owns a 1927 Model T Tudor sedan. The reason for the query is that he knows a gentleman who is 90 years old and his father owned a 1927 Model T Tudor in the day. This man was interested in talking to someone with a similar Model T. If you have such a car and would be interested in talking to this gentleman in Tifton, GA send me a private message.
Alan

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration