Carb bolt size

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Carb bolt size
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

No access now to this, is/are the carb bolts 5/16 or 3/8?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

3/8 fine thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

Thanks Jack, working on a CAD file for the NH carb flange I'm selling and the original is bad so I have to do it completely over.

I should have asked the guys who know Model A carbs if they are all drilled for threads. On a T you need a nut and bolt, is an A the same or just uses a bolt? Jerry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration