Bakersfield Virgin ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bakersfield Virgin ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Timing is such that I have a day or two & will be in the area - so I will be going to my first Bakersfield Swap ... :-)

I will be leaving from West Point, CA to the north hopefully early Friday morning & arrive late morning or early afternoon ...

I might stay in the area Friday night & return on Saturday ... :-)

I will have an empty trailer to Corona, CA

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

A word to the wise, be there when the gates open Friday am. By noon some sellers will be packing to leave.

Saturday will be short and sweet as vendors are packing and moving out starting at noon or there abouts.

I think the buyers will be admitted at 7 am, sellers at 6 am. No legal vending on Thursday , set up day starting at 4 pm.

The good stuff will sell quickly on Friday am.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

Crap Jim, being a virgin isn't anything that should keep you from going. As a matter of fact Bakersfield might be a good place to have that taken care of. I was able to do it in Northern Minnesota over 50 years ago. You should certainly be able to do it in Bakersfield in this day and age. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 11:37 pm:

Jim,
West Point is 16 miles up the road from me. A good friend from there recently died. I wonder if his wife sold his '37 Chevy and you're transporting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 05:08 am:

Howard aka brass car guy,

If you are driving down would like to meet up with you on your way down or at Bakersfield - I will be in the West Point area on Wednesday - can you call me ?

Chuck,

Do you live north or south of West Point ?

Wish I was hauling that - sounds like a nice car but I am dropping off an EZ GO golf cart to a gal
who works for Gallo Wineries that is out of the country until Thursday afternoon ..... :-(

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 03:55 pm:

Don't know where West Point or Mokelumne Hill is, but you need to be in Bakersfield early Friday for the best picks. I plan to spend the night in Bakersfield and be there by 7:00 AM.

Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 09:16 pm:

Jim,
I'm south of West Point on Hwy 49.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration