Some Treasures in Bosie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Some Treasures in Bosie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 12:13 pm:

Some old fenders.

Even had a pinstripe.

Miss-matched and decorated.

And....

Firebird Raceway Swap Meet is billed as Hot Rod and Race Cars but there was quite a bit of old stuff there. I got to meet some nice Forum members there.

I bought some coils.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

cool plate!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 10:11 am:

It is a cool plate Clayton. This is an original. A fellow has made the decals for restorers and now the State offers a new, special plate using that potato on it.

I thought some sharp eyed fender expert might comment on the '09-'10 fenders in the first two photos. Although I missed them and I have an '09. Mr. West, the owner, didn't realize they were that early until he looked them up in a catalog as some customers were asking about them. It was sure nice talking to some Forum members at the meet.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

The Firebird Raceway was packed with vendors and buyers! First time I had a space there in years and it was awesome. It was a record number of vendors and there was a constant flow of people clear into about 3 pm. I saw those early fenders, after the vendor discovered what they were he decided not to sell them.
Idaho has a big, big one here. There is one in the fall too, I think it is the second week of September.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration