Trufant, MI Flea Market and auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Trufant, MI Flea Market and auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Just a reminder for central Michigan guys. Market is open every Thursday, April thru Sept. Never shopped for T parts there so can't give any insight on what may be available. Just passing the info along. No relationship with market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 09:37 am:

Thank's Gary!! We usually make Trufant at least once a year and it's a great place to buy Quality used USA tools instead of running to hb for offshore crap!!! I have seen a small table of T parts but things are usually scattered.What and where was that good eating place you spoke of last year? We will watch the weather! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

Sorry Bud. Danged CRS has me. Can't remember it. Maybe it will come to me.
BTW Spaces are only $10 if anyone interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

OK. Looked back at some posts from last year. I was referring to "Mary's Kitchen". It's an Amish farm family that puts on old farm style chicken dinners. You need to have reservations well in advance and 20 or more people. Located about 7 miles south of Lakeview.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration