In the new Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: In the new Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Yesterday I got around to reading Bob Coiro's excellent piece on clincher tires. Apparently Bob took the radical approach of contacting the tire companies and asking them questions. Well done! I appreciate the good information, both current and historical.

By the way, I hope you guys who have had it up to here with speedster articles are working on material to submit.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

I got my issue today (4/14), good article. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 03:06 pm:

Is it just me, or did I see that cover picture on an earlier issue before...?
DEJA-VU?
Regards,
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

I'm eagerly waiting for a great cover picture and article on Otis!

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/495983.html?1416551957

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Got mine last Friday. I agree about Bob Coiro's article on tires. Very well done and very informative. I learned a lot about Model T tires.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration