Old Orchard ME-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Orchard ME-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

Must be 1911 or 1912. I think that's when auto races were held on the beach there. Note the "Autos check in here" sign and the auto race ticket booth. That would be Old Orchard St. None of the buildings appear to still be there except possibly the church in the distance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 05:21 pm:

Look at all those boaters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

I don't know about people with a boat? But that is a lot of nice straw hats!

(I know, I should be taken out and shot)

I am not sure about it, mostly because the top does not look right. However, it could have been an after-market top. But that little roadster front off center looks like a Metz. Most Metz supplied tops did not lay anywhere near flat.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

it could also be a hup 20.the touring might be a 1910 overland mod 42.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

What I noticed about that picture is how decked out all the ladies are. I was thinking maybe it was taken on Sunday afternoon, just after church.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

Hehe. I see Kilroy was there. (Lower right corner)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration