54th Easter Concours d'Elegance car show in Forest Park

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 54th Easter Concours d'Elegance car show in Forest Park
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

We were at the yearly Easter Car Show in Forest Park, St. Louis. I was doing a how to crank start a Model T for some curious spectators when I found the Channel 5 camera in my face.
Below is a link to the news story about the car show with me briefly in the story.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2015/04/06/54th-concours-delegance-forest-p ark/25348365/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 11:52 pm:

Thanks, Steven. Sent the link to a couple of friends. ("Hey, I know that guy!" :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:24 am:

Does this make you a star?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 12:47 am:

Only the fallen kind!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 08:57 am:

Cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:05 am:

I decided not to go this year because of the parking lot construction, how well did they handle things?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van. Saint Louis, MO on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

I also avoided Forest Park for the first time that I can remember due to the parking lot construction. I heard from a co-worker that he parked quite far away and ended up finding someone to drive him back to his car after seeing the show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

The show was very nice. I had a busy time from when we got there till we left late in the afternoon. I was nervous about any problems but we entered on Clayton rd. and met no traffic going in or out. Altogether it was a very pleasant and fun day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

When I drove over there, I had in mind that I would look at the cars if I could park close enough. I found a place within about four blocks of the show. Close enough to be comfortable, far enough away to be a healthy walk.... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration