Panel delivery on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Panel delivery on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Terrific truck on ebay. 26 or 27 panel delivery with great patina. Someone please post a link---y'all need to see this!! Looks like a Richard Eagle painting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:42 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barn-Find-Original-Survivor-1926-Ford-Model-T-Panel-Deli very-Truck-for-parts-/161665372461?hash=item25a401d12d&vxp=mtr

I appreciate the Heads Up and the kind words.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:55 am:

That's a way cool Delivery!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:57 am:

I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 11:08 am:

It's times like this that make me envious of people with money! What a great truck !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 11:14 am:

I hope whoever ends up with it goes through it mechanically and preserves the current patina. It's a great truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

This chassis has a different steering Column I have never seen before. It has both options together for the Vaporizer and the NH carburetor. Also, is the column mounting flange on the wrong side of the firewall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

Looks like the flange is on the inside. Now that whole firewall is different. It has a pressed in bump out for the flange to mount to. Wonder if that's the firewall you got if you bought the chassis only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Great piece of Americana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

There are two of those firewalls on ebay today. They have been on before but I never looked at them that close. The same seller has the 2rd one so if you want to see it just click on seller other stuff.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Firewall-Rat-Rod-bucket-ratrod-project-hotr od-hot-rod-/231526388010?hash=item35e80c512a&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:33 pm:

Perhaps 4 door ? No accommodation for the '26-'27 cowl mounted fuel tank sediment bulb either ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

Dang! That's just couple of miles away from me! Might have to go take a look!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration