Model T auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

There is an auction on April 18th in Sullivan, Ohio that has several beautiful Model T's and Model A's plus model T & A parts.

Look up KIKO AUCTIONS on Auctionzip.com they have some great photos and details about the auction.

I am no way connected with the auction just passing the information to Model T folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

I forgot to add that one of the cars is a Model T Speedster, one is a Model T pickup truck and there is also an antique gas pump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

instead of sending us on chase though auctionzip, just link us to the auction...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 05:00 pm:

Tony,

That would be great if I knew how to do it so you go ahead and add the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 05:03 pm:

Dennis

Here you go, April 18

http://www.kikoauctions.com/?nav=auctions&details=5155

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

Forgot to add

That T Speedster dash is complete, including a cassette player radio!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

Thank you Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

The roadster pick up has one of my REVERSE PEDAL EXTENSIONS. Maybe I should go buy it back.

Nice auction. Thanks Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 08:03 am:

I am scheduled to work and don't know if I can get the time off to go to the auction so if someone does go would you please take pictures or record prices on what some of the Model T items sell for. I like to see what the parts and cars sell for so I can get an idea of value. Perhaps you could post your findings on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Dennis, I am glad to see I am not alone when being "computer challenged". I don't know how to do some computer things, like linking web pages, either, despite having been a public school teacher as early as 1970. Heck, back then, a copying machine was called a mimeograph machine and it worked like a small printing press. You typed your text on a "master"; attached it and manually turned a crank to print out the desired number of copies. Personal computers were something out of Buck Rogers or Star Wars. Al Gore Jr. hadn't invented the internet, yet, and cell phones hadn't even been conceived, and still today, some people expect everyone to be computer 'geeks'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:32 am:

To add a link just go to the top of the page you are wanting to link. and highlight the address bar. It is the http//www........ address at the top of all pages. It will turn blue when you left click it (or some other color depending on your monitors display color). While it is highlighted hold down the CTRL key and the C key at the same time. You just saved it to you computer (it will sit there till you want it). Now you can go to the forum thread, e-mail message, or wherever you want to put it on. Then type your message like you always do. (the link is still sitting there in memory till you want it) after you have typed what you want to say. and are ready to add the link. Just hold down the CTRL key and the V key at the same time. You now have retrieved the link and it is added to your post. I always hit the enter key twice at the end of my message before I add the link or photos. That way the link or photos is on its own separate line. The only three things to remember are "Highlight, CTRL C, CTRL V" that's it .... hope this helps, Mike Walker told me how to do it, was so simple, ... Donnie Brown ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

Thanks Donnie for the information but to tell you the truth there could be a button on the computer key board that says "Push this button to attach desired link" and I still wouldn't get it right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

Dennis, I understand. I was the same way, but it really is a 3 step process. "Try it you'll like it" ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 06:32 pm:

See there, Donnie? Now you're an expert! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

No Mike, Im not an expert, I only know enough to be "dangerous" :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration